The Hospital is equipped with State of the Art Technology
- Leica M500 Microscope with X-Y & Zoom for advanced micro-surgical procedures.
- Alcon Vitrectomy Machine – Advanced Posterior vitrectomy system for sutureless 23G & 25G vitreous surgery.
- BIOM: Wide angle Observation system,
- Iridex TX Cell Green Laser: Latest high speed Multi spot Green laser for diabetic retinopathy/vascular retinopathy, Retinal tears treatment.
- Micropulse Laser: for treatment of macular edema , CSCR & Glaucoma.
- Endolaser: For laser during surgery.
- Red (Diode) laser with applications in treatment of Glaucoma, endolaser, Retinopathy of prematurity etc.
- Transpupillary thermotherapy (TTT) for treatment of Intraocular tumors such as Retinoblastoma, hemangioma etc.
- Trans-Scleral Cyclophotocoagulation (TSCPC) for management of complicated glaucoma such as Neovascular glaucoma.
- PDT laser for photodynamic therapyfor management of IPCV, Age Related Macular Degeneration, Chronic CSCR & Choroidal hemangioma.
- Topcon Fundus Camera for Fundus photographs & Fluorescein angiography.
- Phacoemulsification machine
- Microsurgical instruments for advanced retinal surgeries
- ETO & Steam sterilizer.
- Boyle’s Apparatus for General Anaesthesia.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)